As a SUPER DTP Postgraduate Researcher (PGR) your funding comes from the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) and other sources such as your institution and any collaborating partners your project may have. NERC provides finances to the SUPER DTP that we then allocate across studentships.

We have developed a finance document to answer any questions that you may have about what funding is available to you as a SUPER DTP PGR. This includes the UKRI Disabled Students’ Allowance for those of you who may have a disability. This document is reviewed regularly and updated as required. 

Please get in touch with [email protected] if you have any other questions about finances.